Inspecting, Laser Marking and Packaging Machines
High-Performance Packaging Lines with Inspection Functions RPL
Packaging machines with high throughput and many options
ROBOWORKER's RPL high-performance packaging lines combine automatic palletizing of cutting inserts from tray stacks into package-boxes with lidding, labeling and stacking of boxes.
Optionally, measuring and inspecting functions such as
- geometry measurement
- surface inspection (structures)
- surface inspection (color)
and a laser marking can be integrated.
The storage of all generated images as well as the inspection and measuring values enables 100% traceability of errors. The data is stored in the system, but can also be transferred to a customer server, e.g. via an Ethernet interface.
ROBOWORKER first delivered its inspection and packaging line with automatic lidding and labeling in 2004. All delivered systems are still in use today.
- Automatic tray and box loading
- PosFinder system for all kinds of position recognition
- High precision 4-axis linear robot for re-palletizing with automatic gripper exchange systems
- 3-axis robot for tray and box handling
- Magazines for box and lid storage
- Lidding station
- Labeling station with label position check
- De-magnetizing station
- Stacking station (into cardboard boxes, boxes etc.)
- Intuitively operable 19“ touch screen
- Upgradable with
- fully automatic measurement of geometries and surface inspection
- turning station
- laser marking stations (top/lateral)
- full box check