Increased productivity due to fast adjustment of borehole geometries and short time-to-market
For the production of special cutting insert geometries, e.g. tangential milling inserts, the purchase of a cross hole press often only pays off with high recurring quantities.
Manual green compact machining processes are generally less efficient due to the associated high labor intensity and scrap rates.
With the automated RDS drilling station, ROBOWORKER offers a powerful and cost-effective alternative to both methods, including small and medium batch sizes.
Your Advantages with ROBOWORKER Drilling Stations
Cost savings due to reduced engineering time and low tool costs
Process stability through optimum compaction on standard presses and thus minimum borehole distortion after sintering
on cross-hole pressed insert after sintering
of pressed blank without hole and efficient green machining process
- NC controlled drilling spindle from above and below in different speed ranges
- Individually programmable drilling axis (Z)
- Individually programmable X/Y axes, e.g. for two drilling holes
- Product specific clamping units with hold-down devices for exact positioning of the part
- Special suction devices for eliminating the metal powder during the drilling process and cleaning the pressed part after drilling
- Convenient HMI for programming and parameter setting
- Camera systems for borehole check (as an option)
- Compact modular system, especially for horizontal loading and unloading based on proven PAG technology
- 3-axis robot
- Tray handlings: double conveyor belt or magazine solution for all types of sinter trays
- Touch screen operation
- Gentle and flexible gripping systems
- Optional cleaning and inspecting of component